1. Use a chrome plugin such as “flip a video for youtube” or “Mirror Page” https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mirror-page/ncjklfgaapegkmjkkcgpognokjnkmdfa?hl=en
2. Use hardware such as an HDMI MirrorBox. It can automatically flip your HDMI signal.
3. UltraMon software supports mirror flipping. https://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/
4. Flip it by bouncing it off another mirror first. Specifically, a first surface mirror so you don’t get a double reflection (also known as “ghosting”). Just angle it between your display and the beamsplitter glass.
5. Use teleprompter software that has the feature built-in
6. Insert a simple line of code into an HTML document.
7. Use Snagit to screen capture an entire document at once, then mirror flip it in photoshop or another photo editor.
Do you have any other mirror flipping techniques we may have missed? Let us know about it in the comments below or contact us!